Announced as part of our Spring 2021 British Railway Announcements, we are delighted to present our all-new Branchline model of Class 20/0 No. 20227 in BR Railfreight (Red Stripe) livery.
Designed from the rails up, this all-new model brings our classic Class 20/0 right up to date, capturing the subtle lines of these distinctive locomotives. Our BR Railfreight model is fitted with headcode boxes and includes era-specific details such as the Oleo buffers and high intensity cab-end headlight, whilst the bogies have fluted equalising beams with weight-relieving holes.
Technical features include fully functioning directional and cab lighting, whilst the model also has a pre-fitted speaker and a Plux22 DCC Decoder socket for those wishing to equip their model for use on DCC.
Also available with SOUND FITTED (Item No. 35-357SF)
- Bachmann Branchline OO Scale
- Era 8
- Locomotive is now Preserved
- Pristine BR Railfreight (Red Stripe) Livery
- Accessory Pack
- NEM Coupling Pockets
- Sprung Buffers
- Powerful 5 pole motor with twin flywheels
- Interior Cab Lighting
- Directional Lighting
- Lighting can be controlled by easy-access switches or via DCC
- Speaker Fitted
- Equipped with a Plux22 DCC Decoder Socket – recommended Decoder item No. 36-570
- Length 190mm