- Kingsferry – Allan Howles stunning Kingsbridge inspired GWR Terminus in 4mm
- Love Lane – The East Anglian Scale Seven Group’s Essex-set station on the line from London’s Liverpool Street.
- Pontfadog – Toby Hollins-Jones amazing 2mm scale view of the Glyn Valley Tramway, with a track gauge of just 5mm, and much more...
This months projects include;
Making a Start in 0 - Chris Ford continues with the construction of his latest layout in 7mm, with the addition of the scenic work and platform lighting, while Callum Willcox shows you how to fit Hornby TTS sound into a Dapol O Gauge Class 08.
Reviews in this months issue;
- Hornby ‘Generic’ 4 Wheel Coach in OO
- Hornby Liverpool & Manchester Railway Open Third in OO
- Fourdees Steam Tram in 009
And much more!
Plus, a full Hornby 2021 Range Report, where we take an in-depth look at this year’s exciting range of products.